Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Story

I've been meaning to post this link for a few weeks but kept forgetting until now.  A few weeks ago in our church we did a series called "Stories that Preach".  Each Sunday someone from the congregation told their story about how God had worked in their lives and then our pastor moved onto a sermon based on that story.  In the final week of this series Kevin and I had the chance to share part of our story.  So below is the link to the recording of our story.  Our part goes until about 13 minutes in, and after that is the sermon.  I'd love to hear what you think.

http://mrcc.ca/node/650

1 comment:

  1. Good morning guys, what a nice way to start my Sunday, by listening to your story! Beautiful!! It brought many memories back for me as you walked through that time. The hurts and disappointments about no job in worship leading at crossroads, the questions about where God wanted you. And yet you trusted God in going to Wingham where there was work, even though it was only a few hours a week. Real faith!! The way people welcomed you and took care of you still melts my heart! God is good! I continue to pray that God will work His story in your lives as you seek His will and trust in Him. I love you lots, Mom R.

    ReplyDelete